These are salt-based with main ingredients being sulfates, borax, carbonates, silicates, polymers and other ingredients.
A coating is mainly a powder which has to be dissolved in water at approx. 80-90°C. The coating functions as a layer that stays between wire and die to maintain roughness consistency for drawing.
Support of the Coating to Higher Efficiency of the Drawing Process:
- it is a safe instrument to cover all uneven areas on the wire surface
- it applies a precision of roughness on the wire which provides a higher lubrication
- it moves together with the wire through the die to avoid the steel-to-steel contact (elongation)
- it stays until the end of the drawing line between the wire and lubricant at a precise level
- it leads the lubricant through the die
All our products meet EC Health and Safety Regulations and are backed up with ISO 9001 and OSHAS 18001 certifications.